Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas Already?!?!

I have to admit that I am in the Christmas spirit already! I can't believe it, it's only the beginning of November and I'm thinking about when we can start decorating, buying gifts, Christmas vacation/dinners! I'm sure that I don't normally start thinking about it already, I mean we don't even have snow yet! (Thank goodness! Sorry Steve, Katrina, and Crystal!). Maybe my premature spirit has to do with the fact that I am organizing our school's Christmas program, which I am crazy to have volunteered for! Plus I'm looking forward to two weeks off more than I ever have in my life! My class is crazy....I feel like I've done a whole year with them already and it's only November! And it probably also doesn't help that Dave says he's already bought my Christmas present, which actually kinda scares me.....he often doesn't get the greatest gifts, so normally I have to give him a list. This year I didn't even have time to suggest anything, so who knows what he's come up with. If anyone can weasel it out of him and confirm for me that it really is a great gift, as he keeps assuring me, I would feel much better! Anyways, I'm going to go look through my magazine of Christmas cookies....don't get your hopes up, I like to look, but don't have the time to bake!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Steph, I'll be joining you looking at recipes and having no time to bake. But we can dream!! I too have been totally into the Christmas spirit, even before Halloween. Maybe because we are now living in Ottawa and will actually have snow for Christmas! And we are getting a Christmas tree for the first time. Can't wait!