Sunday, November 4, 2007
Happy Birthday Dave!
Well today is Dave's birthday, he says he's feeling old, but I'm sure that feeling will pass! Unfortunately his birthday could have started off much better than it did: We could have slept in a whole extra hour......we COULD have, had we remembered to change the clocks back. We were honestly driving out of the driveway to go to church (an hour early) before we realized that today was the day standard time begins! I can honestly say that I have never, ever done this before, and as a result am feeling really stupid! Normally people everywhere are reminding people to change their clocks back but I didn't hear any talk of that this year! Here I am trying to blame our mistake on everyone else! Oh well.....now it's time for cake.....that should make up for this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment