Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome back Fall, wait, I mean Winter.

Who knew that oil-based paint gave off flamable fumes? This is day two without our water-heater. It's proving to be a long process to get the fumes out of the basement.... So we've decided to just keep going (with painting the basement) and live with heated water on the stove for a few days. We'll see if our water heater turns itself back on later.

Other things we're up to...
Steph's teaching. I'm painting.

I've also volunteered my time to coach the boys soccer team at Timothy C.S. and at the same time I'm back as the coach of the girls basketball team at Unity. It keeps me busy. I'm hoping we get a better season than what we had last year. It'd be nice to win a few games before going to the 'playoff' this time around.

Our leaves are turning yellow. Which stinks. 'cause I looked at our October postings on this blog from last year. Yeah... Snow on October 21. Snow stuck around as of the second week in November...

Oh, and we're not joking about the snowblower. If anyone is looking to upgrade their present snowblower, and would like to sell their old snowblower cheap, let us know. We'll talk. Have your people call my people. That sorta thing. Seriously.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

No hot water tank means cold showers? It's cool enough in the morning without that!