I don't know if anyone else has this problem. But Steph finally made me aware that I wasn't the only one who had this 'tendancy'.
You see, having our new house and all, we have something magical called a garage door opener. It's great! Your press a button and the garage door majestically opens with the power of hydroelectricity.
Such fantastic majesty automatically makes me want to grab my whip, run, jump, and roll through the door (as it closes) only to realize I have dropped my dusty brown hat, reach back and pull it through with my arm still intact just as the door closes completely.
It's really a natural instinct. For men. I suppose.
But then, when we were leaving for church (through this fantastic mechanism called a garage door) Steph said, "Every time that door opens, I wish I had a cape or something. Kinda like a superhero coming out of the lair... or something..."
I said, "That sounds like a blog entry."
She said, "Don't you dare."
5 comments:
You guys crack me up. :)
Great minds think alike - and you two are a pair!!
very funny....Steph
What a topic! I really like the day off story!!! I did not know I was an "OLD" friend already.
Dana nana nana nana
Dana nana nana nana
Batman!
Post a Comment