Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yes, I'm a Teacher, and part of being a teacher sucks...

Our lives haven't been terribly exciting this week. Mostly, just school work. Steph's trying to get her report cards finished before we fly away on Thursday night. (she would normally have Friday off to do her report cards, but she'll be livin' large in Lake Louise on Friday!)
We just recieved news that friends of ours just received a baby girl last night! Congratulations goes to Erica Danae who gets a wicked cool name and a breath of fresh air!
I, on the other hand, get to sit at my desk and work on papers that don't write themselves! But on the bright side... once I've finished these... That's IT! I'm done with papers! They can go write themselves! I'd like to see them try to make me write another paper! Not going to happen!
And then I get to teach a grade 5/6 class at a public school in Caledonia. Yippee. (I liked teaching high school... grade school might be difficult for me)(maybe not)(we'll see).
So...
I guess I'll just go back to the Bible Unit I'm writing. Stephen got stoned, by the way. Paul watched. Philip did a star trek transportation thing. and Peter learned that Gentiles aren't the unclean pigs that he thought they were. (That's my unit)(too bad I can't just write that, eh?)
Alright... (insert big sigh here)

No comments: