So I figured that if I created a post with this title it would be a gentle reminder to my husband, who checks/updates our blog way more often than a calender! Although I'm sure I don't have much hope...I have one of those husbands who thinks Valentines Day is a holiday created by the commercial market, after all we're supposed to show our love EVERY day! Excuses, excuses! I'm sure they sound familiar to more of the women reading this! I figure if I have to do something for it at work, why can't I get anything at home? In all reality, I really don't care, I just thought it would be fun to bug him "in front of" everyone!
Other than preparations for the "big day" nothing is really going on here. We're incredibly busy with school and work. It's crunch time for both of us: Dave with big projects and then exams and me with report cards (I feel like I'm always doing those dreaded things!). We're planning our 3-day trip to Alberta (and by planning I mean calling everyone else to see what's planned!) and maybe another potential trip to New York over March Break (although that one is in it's very early stages). So we have lots to keep us busy! And of course we're still on the job hunt. Thanks to those who are keeping their eyes and ears open for us, keep it up, we need all the help we can get! There aren't many jobs up for grabs, it's a tough market. But we just keep praying and hope that it will become apparent as to where we should be.
Anyways, off to do some more marking.... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment