Friday, January 25, 2008

Le Flu

Steph and I have been feeling awful this week. Steph's been battling flu-like symptoms, and I've slowly received a cold. The cold hit me full force yesterday, and the flu got to Steph yesterday.
It isn't much fun.
So does anyone have any instant cures? Besides jumping off a cliff?

2 comments:

Emily and Martin said...

I once got a sure-fire cure for what ails ya from a painting client a few years ago. You need some whiskey (or any other suitable hard liquor, Jagermeister is good and healthy - made with 56 herbs!) and a hat, a nice Indiana Jones fedora would do nicely, but anything will do.
First you place the hat on the bedpost at the end of your bed. (if you don't have a bed post, a broomstick will do in a pinch. Then, all you have to do is drink the whiskey until you see 3 hats. You should be able to sleep through anything after that, and if you're feeling rough in the morning, you are sick anyways, so stay home! Repeat as nesessary.

Emily and Martin said...

that so came from Martin only!!