Yes, the numbers on our pavement really do go up to 600.
And no, at 600, you are NOT done.
Apparently, some girls had a lot of time on their hands, and made, probably the longest hopscotch game I've ever seen. It starts at the third house from the lights at Livingstone and Ford Street. Continues past our house....
Crosses the street (it tells you to cross the street)(I'm glad to see they practiced safety and stopped at our corner, crossed the street, and continued...)
And goes for quite a distance down Lillian past the Salvation Army church.
I think the total number of squares was close to 1500!
Good luck hopping on one foot!
(and yes, they numbered each one!)
3 comments:
So cool! That would of kept them busy for awhile! We used to have fun in our day playing hopscotch. Not that long though!!!
wow!! what fun they had I'm sure. can't wait for hopscotch days to start here
have you seen anyone trying it at any point? did you get a photo of the last one? should put Anneke on it....
Post a Comment