Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun Stuff

Well, as everyone knows... we're expecting.
We've been expecting for a while now.  And it's been kinda fun.  (sometimes kinda not fun, for Steph, particularly). 
And sometimes we've been hit by certain moments.
Like, when we first realized Steph is pregnant. 
Like, the first time Steph threw up (and fifth time, and tenth time, and nth time...)
and when we put the nursery together.
and told our parents/family/friends.

All those times when we just thought to ourselves, "This is it."
What a loaded thought to have!
It's exciting, and really scary.  But in a really exciting sort of way.

Well, this week has been a whole lot of, "This is it" moments.
The baby's coming, and we're excited... but this is it...

So today I put the baby's safety seat in the car.
And then both Steph, and I, sat in the car, and thought, "Wow, this is it.  It's coming!"

If I can summarize the feeling though... it probably wouldn't be... "Wow, this is it!"
It would go more like:
"Heaven help us!...  This is it!"

sincerely.

No comments: