Thursday, August 19, 2010

August

Well, I see that we haven't posted for a while....that should be an indication of how busy we've been!  For the first two weeks of August Dave was working non-stop on our bathroom renovation and this past week we spent a lot of time travelling around and visiting family!  So I thought we'd show you how far we are on the bathroom since I know people are waiting for an update.  It's not quite finished--we still have to finish and install the cabinets, counter and sink.  But the rest of it is pretty well done!!!!  As of tonight, I finally have a shower and a toilet upstairs, so that will be really nice for my middle of the night bathroom breaks-I won't have to walk all the way downstairs!  Here are a couple of pictures of the project thus far:

1 comment:

Simon and Shirley said...

Looks really good!! Can't wait to see the vanity and sink in. You have done a Great job David!!! Enjoy going to the bathroom upstairs Stephanie!!!