Ahhhh! Well I survived another year of craziness! I'm not sure that it's completely sunk in that we're finished the year....that might take a few days of relaxation (and sleep!). It was a great year, full of lots of new ideas and kids. But I'm definitely glad to be done! Now I have the summer to process everything and then go at it again (although I don't think I'll be thinking about next year for about a month or so!).
And now it's on to summer break, which excitingly is supposed to be starting with some really hot weather next week! Wahoo!! So if anyone needs me, I'll be in the backyard: reclining in my new lawn chair (thanks to my husband!) and reading some great books! Speaking of books; does anyone have any summer reading suggestions?
Now on to my first "summer break task": cleaning the house......
No comments:
Post a Comment