Today I found myself in new territory. Although, to be honest, I've been there before. It just scares me to death whenever I have to deal with it...
Kindergarten.
I thought I was only qualified for grade 4 and up. AND, I thought the phone said 'intermediate' meaning grades 7 and up. So I think I was duped by someone.
To be honest. It's been a great help to have been watching Naomi and Petra growing up. It's made it a little easier to stoop down to Kindergarten level.
But it's still scary.
The question I always worry about is anything that comes after the intro: 'What if....?'
That's scary.
I've seen mops being carried around in schools before. What if?
I've heard of kids tummies not feeling good. What if?
I've heard of 'accident's happening.... what if?
Fortunately, nothing terrible happened. But that 'what if' is scary.
Hence, all a child had to do, was say 'Can I go to the... " and automatically I'd say "Yep!""Sure!""You should probably go right now."
I also had a few children say, "My tummy doesn't feel good." and that would make me panic.
There was also the question of, "Is this what they're supposed to be doing?" (They were 'trying' to keep rhythm on all sorts of musical clankers, dingers, and clashers to a cd I had pressed play for).
Oh, kindergarten. So fun for the kids. So frightening for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment