Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

No, I do not mean the snow! We've had that for far too long already! And now it's starting to get REALLY cold too! I'm still not sure how a place can get so much snow and not have had even one snow day! Apparently last year they had 3 before Christmas....well we've got two weeks left and I'll take them anyday!

Anyways, what I meant was: Our house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We've got some decorations up, the Christmas music blaring, and I've been watching every Christmas special I can on only our 2 channels! Here's what we've been up to:


Our tree....yes, it's fake!






We got a package from SinterKlaus! (Thanks Mom G!)











Garland around the window in the kitchen.



A nice real wreath for the door. (Thanks Mom V!)



Anyways, two more weeks until the first much needed break! We hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying their preparations for Christmas as much as we are!




No comments: