Thursday, October 16, 2008

The benefit of only two t.v. stations in Barrie.

We've been told that getting two television stations in Barrie is pretty good...! Naturally, these stations rarely have anything good on. So Steph and I have been enjoying a lot of reading lately. Hence, I have finished, not only book two of the 'Dragonkeeper' series, but also books three, four, and five. The series was still good and I'd recommend it for Christian children's literature.

I've also recently read a book called "Airborn" by Kenneth Oppel (the author of the Silverwing Series). Airborn is a GOOD read. I had a really hard time putting down the book.
Airborn is the First book in a new children's series. And I'm having difficulty putting down the second novel in the series as well.
So. All I'm sayin' is that I heartily recommend "Airborn" for a good weekend read. That's all I'm sayin' and that's all there is to it.

1 comment:

Boeffie, Mei Mei, Gwenda and Laurisse said...

I searched for "Airborn" at our local library, but can only download an audio version....wonder how long that will take??!