Another week has gone by, AND I only have another week until I'm finished my last teaching placement!
It's amazing that sooo much can happen in one week, and nothing at all happens the next week, isn't it? Nothing too exciting is going on out here...
I cleaned out my barbecue and found out the heat shield was held together only by rust. So today I'm buying a new heat shield. So Steph and I are having trouble deciding what to do...
You know... buy, rent?If we do either option, should we move out of this present apartment and try to save our rent money for 1, 2, or 3 months?
It's all up in the air right now.
The only thing that isn't up in the air is the fact that I never did finish my marking from a week before... So guess what I'm doing THIS weekend...! (yippee)
1 comment:
Changes always mean choices...I suggest:
1. find a job in Barrie, (yes I know you have one with your old boss, but you just finished teachers college, remember?) If you have to start right away, that will affect your accomodation search. That and you won't get much for financing without one.
2. try and find a place to rent month to month (get Steve and Katrina to help, they know people there). You won't be willing to look for a better deal if you HAVE to buy a home right away.
3. If you have time left over through the summer ad you want to save some rent $, put your stuff in storage and put your rent$ in an account for closing costs for a home.
...just my 2 cents....
Martin
Post a Comment