Here are some pictures that show what we've been up to so far this January.
This weekend we went to visit Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Postma and then we went to Uncle Nathaniel and Aunt Rachel's to meet our new niece/cousin, Abigail. We had such a great time and felt so blessed!
Anneke and Uncle Nan hanging out.
Kaelyn finally having a nap, on Grandma.
Grandma and Grandpa with all three grandgirls!
Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. (While Mommy was trying to clean up the mess of clothes after we got home from Christmas travelling.)
Until a week ago Kaelyn was sleeping in a bassinet in our room. But Mommy decided it was time for Kaelyn to move out so that maybe I could get a better night sleep. So we moved her to her big girl bed. We also moved Anneke to her big girl bed, but I don't have a picture of that yet....
Dress Up or Dress Down.....
Our little smiley pants.
Anneke's new hairdo.....I've been trying some new things, this one seems to work well......



No comments:
Post a Comment