Saturday, September 17, 2011

September Whirlwind

September has felt like a whirlwind.  All three of us have been thrown into totally new situations, so it has been a huge transition.  But we're all surviving!  Dave is enjoying school.  His class is good (so far!), the drive isn't too bad yet, and the staff there is great!  So we're glad he's feeling welcomed and that things have started well.  My job seems to be requiring more brain power than I have some day and I often feel like I'm totally confused most of the day.  There are a lot of new things to learn in Resource, and French is a lot of work too.  But I'm hoping that once I figure out how everything goes it'll settle down.  Anneke has been doing well at the babysitters.  She cries every morning when I leave, but the last couple days it only lasted a couple minutes!  She has several other kids to play with and they all love her, so we're glad that she's fitting in there!  It was pretty heart-wrenching to drop her off that first morning, but it's getting easier every day!
Anyways, here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

"There's no place like home!"  Anneke got these shoes from one of the teachers I work with and they fit now!  So I took some pictures to show her and thought I'd share.

 Daddy was racing her around the living room in the laundry basket, very fun!
 But now Daddy left, and I want out....how to get out.....

 Success!
 The laundry basket is a pretty cozy place to watch baby einstein from.  By the end of the movie she was totally leaning over sideways with her head on the side!

No comments: