Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Long Weekend

This past weekend we went to Mom and Dad Geertsema's (a.k.a. Oma and Opa's).  We had a great time celebrating Mom's birthday, spending time with Stevin, Katrina, and the girls, and spending lots of time outside.  On Sunday after church, Mom did a little photoshoot with Anneke and got some super-cute photos!  Thanks Mom, I love them and can't wait to print some of them off!!!  So here's some pictures from our weekend.









3 comments:

Boeffie, Mei Mei, Gwenda and Laurisse said...

They are really, really cute pictures. Hard to pick a favourite.

Emily and Martin said...

I want one picture too!! Anneke is such a photogenic girl!!! wow...
I also love the look of admiration on Petra's face as she is watching Naomi and Anneke! cute
can't wait to see Anneke soon!!!
Auntie Em

MaryAnn said...

It was a lovely weekend! And you got some photos that I didn't capture... :)