At eight weeks, Anneke is really becoming interested in her surroundings. She spends lots of time looking around and taking it all in. We put up the Christmas tree on Monday and she likes to look at all the lights. And her new "worm" -from Josh, Corina, Isaiah, and Cara- is very fun to look at! (Interesting note, this worm can be used to track the length of your baby because the back of it is a ruler - "inch worm" - but Anneke is already too long for it, it's only 2 feet long!)
NOW, I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE:
1 Church
1 Silver star and 1 Red star
1 Snowman with a Top-hat
3 Trees
2 Silver Balls and 2 Red Balls
1 Multi-coloured Inchworm
1 Baby Anneke
(For those having trouble writing comments on our blog--I've been having to refresh the page to get the verification code to show up, or I'll just press comment and the code will come up the second time--I'm still playing around with it, but haven't been able to fix the problem yet, sorry!)
1 comment:
She is growing so fast!
Post a Comment