Saturday, March 6, 2010

Springtime

As you can tell by the blog update, I'm getting really excited for Spring!  I cannot wait for warmer weather and sunshine!  I'm sick of being stuck inside and definitely sick of all the snow we have (nevermind that we've really only had a ton of snow for the last couple weeks.....).  I just want to be able to walk around without putting on hundreds of layers and still being cold.  Anyways, so that's what's been on my mind lately, probably because the temperatures have been starting to rise.  And since we've decided not to go away for March Break, here's to hoping that it's actually a nice week in Ontario too!   And as you can tell from this picture, Dave is also getting excited for Spring too!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

what are your plans for March break? Last we talked, you were coming this way?