Alright, so to update you on our first few days on the East Coast:
~Sunday afternoon: We went for a walk in Bedford, which is a little bit northwest of Dartmouth. We went for a walk along the Bedford Basin. It was very nice weather although as you can tell from the pictures, it was quite windy.
~Monday: David and Martin went to check out the "new house" and spent most of the day drawing up deck plans and plans for the inside of the house. Emily and I went shopping. (Sorry, not many pictures really from this day).
~Tuesday: Martin was called into work :( so after Emily and I hiked all over Dartmouth to get a few groceries, David and I went to work at the "new house." We had to move a HUGE pile of rocks in an attempt to level out the area for a driveway, only to find out that it was actually some kind of septic bed.....so we'll have to tell Martin about that tomorrow....oops! And now we're babysitting Maria, which is incredibly easy (no thanks to Emily for feeding her prunes before she left, and I have a husband who won't change diapers....!!!).
Here are a few more random pictures:
3 comments:
Isn't the new house on city water and sewers?
I sometimes envy being able to walk to pick up groceries!
Nice pictures!
Glad you are having fun!! Hope the weather cooperates for the camping!! Love you guys
Cute pictures guys! Thanks for the updates. Tom and I enjoy reading about your fun vacation!! :)
Post a Comment