Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Weight Has Been Lifted!

Well, as of 7:45 this evening the Christmas Program is done for another year! Boy am I glad!!! Everyone said that it went well and I think it did too....other than my class starting to sing "Joy To the World" before the piano player was done the introduction, I'm still not sure what happened there...Anyways, I was very proud of all of them! And at times like tonight, I love my class! They were cheering for me when we (myself and the other teacher who ran the show) were given flowers and when I came into the classroom afterwards they started clapping for me! Why can't they be that sweet all the time! Anyways, I'm so glad it's finished! One more week and then Christmas Break, during which I hope to fit in at least some relaxing!

2 comments:

Emily and Martin said...

good job, Steph!

Boeffie, Mei Mei, Gwenda and Laurisse said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it was wonderful. I think the kids really appreciated your hard work.


We've another week to wait for our church musical to be finished as it was postponed due to all this snow....so I get to haul props one more week!